Eco-Adventure in Krabi
Our eco-adventure in Krabi is set on the west coast of Southern Thailand where the Krabi River empties into Phang Nga Bay. This region includes several coral-fringed islands, pristine mangroves and the country’s oldest history of continued settlement.
Krabi has long been one of the most popular holiday destinations in all of Thailand, known for its rich cultural tapestry, beautiful scenery and the magnificent rock faces that emerge from its azure and emerald waters. The Krabi Boat Lagoon is a quaint marina complex is nestled amidst a fascinating mangrove labyrinth with sweeping views of the Andaman Sea. This lagoon is far removed from the chaos of Krabi town and life here is irrefutably serene.
The Krabi Boat Lagoon is our main base and is just a 20 minute minibus ride from Krabi International Airport. The accommodation we can offer the students and teachers is first class, whether its condo, capsule or camping. The slider photos show all.
Our Eco-Adventure in Krabi Activities Itinerary
- A day at Ko Klang starts just across the channel from KBL – a combination of socio-cultural, ecological and educational insights
- Paddling through the Lat & Yan Saba creek on a mangrove cross-section
- Dragon boat training and racing to enhance team building and leadership
- A night safari to uncover the hidden nocturnal life of coastal waterways
- Learn To Sail & Competent Crew– practical training and certification in the art and science of sailing and sail boats
- Cardboard boat design, building and racing, the ultimate team activity.
- Resource mapping combines the skills of navigation, special awareness, social interactions and physical exploration.
- Snorkeling is an easy tool to explore reef systems and learn more about the diversity and relationships on reefs.
- A mini-regatta, putting our sail training and team building into action